e-commerce specialist </> shopify expert </> web development </> product management </> website design
Your stock notes at a glance
View your stocks comments, at a glance, with colorful floating notes inside your TradingView platform
* This extension works only on google chrome browser,
inside the * TradingView web platform
- Glance at your notes with a cursor move, No need to click and load chart
- 3 Notes colors to choose from
- Wide note option
- Trim long text option
- Import stock title button
- Make use of TradingView's native notes system
- Right-To-Left languages support
- Tick to enable or disable notes
- "Show Stock Stats": Daily update of stocks statistics, like "Market cap" and "Shares float". NEW
How it works Video
How to use ?
- Install the plugin.
- Open the plugin by pressing the N icon (see image) and make sure "Activate Notes" is checked.
- For the first time after install, refresh the TradingView chart page.
- In TradingView, right click on the stock ticker and choose "Add Text Node".
- In the opened lower panel "Text Noes", fill in your comments.
- See the above Video clip for more information.
Show Stock Stats
- You can now use the "show stock stats" feature to show updated stock information. You can also choose which statistics will be shown in your TradingNote. "Show Stock Stats" automatically fetches the stock's statistics from available information found on the web. Please note that this information is unverified and you should always verify it yourself before making any trade decision.
Show Stock Stats
- If something doesn't work, try to refresh the tradingView page.
- TradingView may change their website code occasionally, which may cause the plugin to stop working.
- If there's any problem, send me a note and i'll try to fix it asap.
* TradingView is a leading charting platform and social network that is used by traders and investors to analyze the stock markets and other financial assets. Featuring Stock Screener a tool for searching stocks and arranging them according to the parameters you are interested
No warranty disclaimer
This google chrome extension is provided free of charge, “as is", without warranty of any kind. The creator of this extension shall not be liable to any claim for direct or in-direct damage, lost profits, lost revenues lost opportunities, downtime, or costs.
Report a bug, share an idea, ask for a feature, or just drop a word of support